- All contents, introductions and information available at website are for informative purposes. Depart is a group company of ALAPALA Group. It is referred to as ALAPALA. ALAPALA or any of its shareholders, Members of Board of Directors, directors, employees and its subsidiaries and their executives and employees are not liable for any direct or indirect damage that may arise from logging in website and using the website or the information and/or programs and data in the website.
- ALAPALA may share the personal and/or impersonal information (the statistic data and et cetera related to the transactions made on the website) that you have submitted via the website with ALAPALA group companies, and may communicate to the ALAPALA group companies and/or may process. Upon entering its data into the application form or into any other field, the User accepts and undertakes that he/she has given consent to the using of his/her data by ALAPALA within the scope of this clause.
- ALAPALA has taken measures under the current conditions with the purpose of protecting the information entered by the User into the website from unauthorized access, misuse and/or alteration. However, no system is entirely safe due to the nature of internet, and therefore, the information may be taken and used by unauthorized persons at anytime, in such a case, the User accepts and states that ALAPALA shall by no means be considered liable.
- Upon demands from official bodies and/or determination of performance of any intervention and electronic attack from the User that will prevent the operation of or that will affect the proceeding of the systems of ALAPALA, ALAPALA reserves the right to communicate the information of the User to legal authorities with the purpose of investigation and as required by the legislation.
- ALAPALA and/or group companies of ALAPALA are entitled to access to the User with marketing, communication, notification and similar purposes via letter, e-mail, SMS, telephone conversation and similar means through the user information entered into the application form or into any other field on the website. Unless contrary is notified in writing, the User accepts that ALAPALA and/or group companies of ALAPALA may perform the aforementioned communication activities towards it.
- With the purpose of helping to define the users and contributing to the improvement of the website, the information that is named as “cookie” and that indicates when and how the users have used the website may be placed into the computer of the User (the use of cookie is an industrial standard and numerous websites use this method).