DM Packaging Group Products
The smallest flowpack in the world. With a high technological content, it is very versatile and flexible, also available in a self-propelled version.
UP TO 80 PACKS PER MINUTE,
Minimum film band size 400 mm
WHY CHOOSING IT?
- Quick delivery time
- Few space for installation, on wheels for easy movements
- Don’t need pneumatics connections
- Electrical feeding: 220V single phase
- Not only a useful machinery, but also a piece of design for your laboratory
- Big versatility and flexibility
- Single Portion Cookies: Ideal also for the packaging of candies and small size biscuits
- Chocolate: Specially conceived for chocolates of all types and size, with or without filling
- Bakery Products: Perfect for all bakery product, it ensures the maintenance of the organoleptic qualities
The world's smallest flowpack system. High-tech, versatile and flexible. Also available in a self-propelled version.
150 Packs Per Minute
- Double reel holder with automatic film splicing
- Motorized film unwinding
- 7” HMI panel
- Slat conveyor
- Stainless steel execution
- Fixed open top folding box
- Additional crimper jaws
- Zig-zag knives
- Long Dwell sealing head
- No product – No bag feature
- Rollers plates cooling system
- Gas flushing system
- Alcohol spraying system
- Extended infeed chain
EWP 600 - Box Motion
Horizontal packaging machine, designed for the packaging of fragile products that are difficult to pack.
50 Bags/Minute, 600 mm-Maksimum film Widht
- Power supply 220 V
- Weight 700 Kg
- Sealing bars with adjustable opening (max 200 mm)
- 3 pairs of rollers, the first two for the film feed, the third for sealing (diam 120 mm)
- Safety casing with stoppage system in case of opening.
- Motorized product unloading belt.
- Emergency buttons with immediate interruption of the work cycle. – End-of-line courtesy buttons
- Photocell for print centering included.
- Max film reel width 600 mm.
- Pneumatic reel-holder shaft
- Sliding surfaces in AISI 304 steel compliant with CE standards
- Dimensions 4000 x 630 x H1700
- Max speed 50 pcs/min
- Easy-to-open crumb collector casing